PEEL AWAY THE SIGNS OF SKIN AGING
UNCOVER NEW, YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a minimally invasive procedure that helps improve the appearance of skin. During the procedure, your doctor carefully applies combinations of powerful solutions to the face, décolletage (neck and chest), or hands to remove dead skin cells. The solutions penetrate into the skin, causing dead skin cells to peel off. The new skin is smoother and more refined-looking.
There are many types of chemical peel preparations, and the right preparation for you depends on your skin type and desired results. Medium-depth chemical peels often include the use of trichloroacetic acid (TCA) to improve the appearance of:
• Fine to medium wrinkles
• Moderate photoaging
• Rough skin and uneven texture
Reveal healthier, younger-looking skin with Original Blue Peel®
• A highly effective, medium-depth chemical peel with a low concentration of TCA*
• Skin will appear firmer, clearer, and smoother
• Patented Blue Peel Base allows your doctor to tailor the application process to the specific needs of your skin**
• Can be performed on the face, neck, chest, hands, back of arms, and legs
• Application takes about 20 minutes†
BEFORE & AFTER
Note: Blue Peel chemical peel product is not intended for home or unsupervised consumer use. It is to be used only by a licensed medical professional (a physician, or an aesthetician or nurse under a physician’s supervision).
* Avoid direct sun exposure after the peel as your skin’s sensitivity may be increased. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher.
** A bluish tint remains on your skin, which will usually wash off in 12 to 24 hours.
† Application time varies depending on the number of coats your doctor has determined are necessary to achieve your goals.